We’re offering a 20% discount on social media training sessions or workshops booked by the end of January that can take place any time in 2012.
How it Works:
1) See below for topics and what we need to know from you.
2) With an idea in mind contact us at 902-402-1828 for a quick conversation (~15 minutes).
3) We will follow-up within two business days with a quote and proposal.
4) The quote will show the discount and remaining balance. If you accept the quote, pay a deposit of 1/3 of the balance by Jan.31st and you get your savings.
If You Have Yet To Embrace Social Media, You’re Missing Out
Facebook currently has over 800 million users, 50% of whom log in on any given day. Twitter has 100 million active users logging in at least once a month and 50 million active users every day.
While Youtube has 800 million unique users visit each month who watch over 3 billion videos are a day (YouTube mobile gets over 400 million views a day). And these are just the big three; ignoring LinkedIn for business professionals, blogging sites, niche networks and so much more (like mobile usage).
With all those users online looking to interact, social media can be used to impact a number of aspects of your business or organization. Some key areas you can use social media to impact include sales, customer service/support, research, and branding/marketing.
But We Understand Your Hesitation
IBM conducted a study last year polling chief marketing officers of global brands. The number one technology they plan to increase use of in the next 3-5 years is social media. Yet, the number two area they feel unprepared for: social media! (#1 was the data explosion).
Small businesses are not faring much better. While 88% recognise the potential of social media as well as that it has or will impact their company, 67% won’t be making additional investments in their social media marketing in 2012 (assuming they made any to start with).
Small business owners are overwhelmed feeling there are too many different social networking sites to manage, suffering from information overload and not having enough staff to assist.
We can help address each of those issues for small businesses while helping businesses of any size prepare for the changing culture brought about thanks to the rise of social media. Whether you need advice on where and how to start, to implementing specific goals to time management tricks – we can help you.
ALL SESSIONS INCLUDE (where applicable):
1) a workbook summarizing ideas, with worksheets, case studies and resources;
2) follow up for questions, seeking additional resources etc. (specifics determined based on attendees/companies involved);
3) an email containing a list + PDF of all online resources mentioned for easy visiting of such sites and;
4) access to a private feed/newsletter of targeted social media info for attendees with need to know updates/changes related to topics covered
All sessions and case studies are custom built to service your industry and needs.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU/YOUR ORGANIZATION
1) Topics of interest from above [if something is missing, please ask us about it]
2) Your industry
3) # of attendees
4) General level of experience with social media [Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced]
5) Time available/desired: Set # of hours, half day, full day, two days
6) Location – on site, off site
The regular price for a half-day (up to 4 hours) session starts at $1,500.00 plus travel costs.
Continue reading for Topics